By pissed - 04/05/2009 04:25 - United States

Today, I was on Facebook looking at pictures of my boyfriend, who was in his friend's wedding this past weekend. He said that none of the girlfriends could come because it would cost too much for the couple. I spent the weekend alone, and all his friend's girlfriends are in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 159
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cooper0526 0

wow, number 5, she should do that if she's like 12.

Comments

grazynaanka 0

his friends clearly don't like you. i say move on and find someone else. cause if the friends don't like you, there will be problems.

Oh come on. There are so many reasonable explanations for this that don't involve "he wants to check out other girls" or "he wants to break up with you". Thank you #18 for pointing some of them out. I think it's kind of strange how a lot of people on here go all "dump the bitch/the jerk" over things that could be resolved by just talking about it. "Today, I saw a pic of my boyfriend, at the wedding of his friend I wasn't invited to, making out with the bride/the groom/my best friend/some bridesmaid/the wedding cake/all of those. FML" is dump-worthy. This isn't necessarily. Talk about it and sort it out. That's it.

crystalballzzz 0

dump that shit before he dumps you. He's clearly stating something there if he doesnt want you a part of that time in his life. If he cared, he would of told you. He didnt though.

email the pics to him. without a word. and he will know hes screwed up

maybe it was enough for those people , but not for you guys? he did say it costs too much.

pencilmustache 0

he needs to be DA-HUMPDED

Instead of being upset that he didn't have you go to the wedding with him be happy he didn't have another girlfriend that he brought instead.

wow_fmylife 0

you gotta love the beauty of facebook stalking