By Anonymous - 20/12/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, I was on a first date with this girl I've been talking to. I met her and she came with me so I could park my car in the student lot. On the way back, I saw a beat up car with its window duct taped up and exclaimed "Haha! Look at that piece of junk." It was her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 640
You deserved it 39 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought it was common wisdom by now: Don't say negative unless you're willing to accept the possibility that whatever you say applies to the person you're talking to.

ALWAYS ASK WHO'S CAR IS IT! God. YDI for being a ******* tard and having a huge mouth.

Comments

Br0wnPr1d3 0

What is up with all these poorly written FML's lately? You guys should really re-read your post before you hit submit.

YayAmerica 0

She's a student. She probably wouldn't have the luxury of a nice car. That was really thoughtless of you.

BikerMike 0

In college I drove a Mercury Bobcat station wagon (a classier Pinto) for two years. The car was my high school graduation present and it cost my mom only $75. In those two years only one girl ever went out with me and that is because she did not know what I drove. The people who judge others by how much their cars are worth/cost are some ignorant pieces of donkey shit. I hope you had a nice long laugh you ******* ********.

As long as it could run I'd buy it for $75! As long as it gets you from point A to point B. Plus, you can buy something better after you graduate and utilize your college education.

Ahh....this is why you don't insult things on a first date. You never know who/what she might hold dear.

Keep your big mouth shut next time. Some people can't afford nice cars like you can.

Phinehas 0

You mean, like his parents can. This loser isn't capable of earning any money for himself.

thebigslim 13

someday you can both look back on this and laugh. if there is a second date.

Way to show her just how immature you are and on a first date no less.

i_say_rawr 0

there is NO WAY you'll ever get a second date with her, YDI