By Alex - 30/09/2009 06:46 - Belgium

Today, I was notified that I've been going to the wrong courses for 4 weeks. A friend of mine was the only person to tell me that the administration had taken the privilege to change my courses. I have now failed 5 courses due to absences and have been suspended from college for 6 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 656
You deserved it 5 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

can they just do that?? Can't you complain / explain the situation?

Go talk to your course coordinator and explain the situation, it's not the end of the world. On the bright side, you can take some time to travel.

Comments

oystercultviking 0

I went to the wrong 4th period English III for a week. The teacher didn't even correct me when she saw my schedule. Looking back, I still can't laugh about it. :P FYL OP.

oystercultviking 0

I went to the wrong 4th period English III for a week. The teacher didn't even correct me when she saw my schedule. Looking back, I still can't laugh about it. :P FYL OP.

Or not. As it seems to be revealing itself.

This happened to my friend but she got warned early. I feel for you. Don't listen to the other posters bc im from a small university and they check every single class from freshman to senior and all majors. Hope it goes well.

CaptainBlake 0

That's terrible. I empathize with you. Hopefully you can salvage whatever might remain of your future; good luck, and don't give up.

HBubble 3

If they changed your course without telling you then they are at fault. Surely you passed the classes you had been sitting. Go see whoever is in charge. If they don't be reasonable, threaten to sue.