By Nick - 13/08/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I was looking in the refrigerator for something to drink. I found a jug of lemonade with a piece of paper on it saying "Mom's Lemonade, Don't Drink!" I was really thirsty, so I ignored it and drank the whole jug. My mom is about to have a colonoscopy and had filled it with laxatives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 404
You deserved it 147 091

Same thing different taste

Comments

kellster 2

You're an asshole. Not only did you take something that wasn't yours, that specifically said not to take it, but you stole it from your mother who was about to go and have an uncomfortable procedure done, AND you stole something that was partially necessarily for her preparation for it. I hope you shat your two brain cells out, you jerk!

I_HAVE_A_BIG_DIC 0

#143 its just lemonade no need to go into rage. ill make you some lemonade if it'll make u feel better

deliapearl 0

YDI for being so selfish. I hope your Mom didn't have to reschedule her test and miss work again because you were thirsty.

I understand why you drank it, if you were that thirsty. Regardless of how stupid it may have been, FYL, because long craps are, well, not fun.

valuemeal2 1

Why are there all these FMLs recently about people going "I took something of someone else's that I wasn't supposed to and I got owned! FML!"? Seriously, there was a sign on the lemonade for a reason. YDI.

You did actually deserve that. You could have drank some water.

Jennydew 0

YDI definitely on this one! Never eat or drink anything that has a note on it without asking. Not only is it a common courtesy but, as you found out, it's also common sense.

grinchgirl 0

OP you are full of crap, litterally. I've had the procedure, and the garbage you need to drink before hand is so foul there is no way that you could mistake it for anything other than what it is. It's absolutely foul, I had to have a bucket near me when I drank it, because I was so close to throwing it all up. Gag inducing, nasty, slimey foul crap doesn't in any way taste like lemonade.