By doctorchick - 12/08/2009 00:58 - United States

Today, I was late for a medical school seminar and test. An SUV flipped over on the highway right in front of me. I held pressure to gushing, lacerated artery until EMS arrived. He lived, but I might have to repeat the whole year because I missed a big test. The test? Emergency response medicine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 294
You deserved it 3 055

Top comments

I am sorry it ended up screwing you over but what you did was so cool. Think about how many lives you helped by saving that one person. Who knows how many people would have been devastated if that person died. Parents, siblings, SO, children, friends, etc... lives would have been forever changed if you hadn't been a hero today. I'm proud of you.

Comments

You made the right choice though. Even if you have to repeat a year, you'll know that you saved that man's life.

She did say MIGHT, fingers crossed for you petal.

gigi2009 0

FML??? More like if you hadn't done anything and he'd died! You saved somebody's life, you should be proud. And I'm sure they won't make you retake, don't worry :)

Sakeyaki 0

You saved someone's life. That's definitely not an FML. You can always make up a test.

did u explain it to your professor, because he or she should understand a situation like that.

Does nobody understand that this is an FML because she saved someone's life and is essentially getting punished for it by having to retake the class? People on here can be so retarded sometimes.

Start looking for documentation that you were there. Law enforcement should have recorded your name, as should have EMS if they had time. Good luck. If you have to take it again, think how much more proficient you will be. Yeah, that just sucks, huh?

thelonelylurker 0

**** that, tell your prof, get medal.

Please take the time to talk to your instructor---if they don't budge for you, then you need to talk to the administrator and keep going to higher ups!! You just need to make them understand what you did--thats all.

Agreed. I think you should pass the test just because you performed the material correctly in the real world. That's much more important that writing crap on paper.

TrAnMu 0

he sure is lucky he crashed in front of you