By doctorchick - 12/08/2009 00:58 - United States

Today, I was late for a medical school seminar and test. An SUV flipped over on the highway right in front of me. I held pressure to gushing, lacerated artery until EMS arrived. He lived, but I might have to repeat the whole year because I missed a big test. The test? Emergency response medicine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 294
You deserved it 3 055

Top comments

I am sorry it ended up screwing you over but what you did was so cool. Think about how many lives you helped by saving that one person. Who knows how many people would have been devastated if that person died. Parents, siblings, SO, children, friends, etc... lives would have been forever changed if you hadn't been a hero today. I'm proud of you.

Comments

Cheer up, you did a good deed. Maybe its a blessing in disguise?

Wow that sucks; missing tests to help people in car crashes is a popular theme as something almost exactly like this was already posted 2 or 3 months ago.

obviously you need to fail and spend some more time in basic English class studying basic sentance structure

Sam0 0

Maybe when typing the OP was thinking "a sports utility vehicle" and wrote the initials...

Dabookofnothing 0

hahah the irony of how u misspelled sentence

#31 needs to go to the punctuation store! LOL

HumansSuck 0

If this isn't fake, you seriously rock. And to #31: Wtf are you talking about? Are you simply referring to the fact that the OP said "a SUV" instead of "an SUV"? You spelled sentence wrong, douchebag. At least get a browser with spellcheck if you're going to be a douche bag.

If they try to make you repeat, fight it. Fight hard.

FYL. You should get an A for that - that's like living out the test. But dude, you rock. This could be a GMH y'know

You know youll be able to retake the test. All you need it the police report, and maybe something from the hospital. Im sure youll be questioned about the incident by the police as a witness/participant, so your name will be listed in the report.

is this a joke? Be proud, not worried you failed. Get proof to redo it as others have said.

CandiApple 0

I don't think the OP is getting any karma points from whining about it on FML.