By Anonymous - 15/08/2011 02:39 - Reserved

Today, I was knocked into a wall by a high-pressure water cannon suddenly kicking in. I was only going to the corner store to buy some chocolate. Probably serves me right for not noticing a small riot due to a thumping hangover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 038
You deserved it 7 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rico_Mal1116 0

Are you the same idiot who got so drunk they gave out there moms number..?

Comments

How hung over were you to not notice a riot?

this wouldn't happen to be from London would it?

Nah, were too soft to deploy water cannons remember?

Nope London don't have them. I think Northern Ireland is the only UK country that is allowed to use them..

ok i found it it is greek where op is from

BIEBERSLAYER 10

A riot hose always cures even the most pesky hangovers with with a more pleasant splitting pain. Possible side effects may include bleeding from the head cause by contact with pavement.

Wouldn't it make this fml just a little worse if it ended with "the corner store was out of chocolate"

MUCH worse! Lol. Getting hosed down and them not even have any chocolate... Ohh that is just horrible! :)

BIEBERSLAYER 10

April 26 1992. there were riots on the streets tell me where were you? You were probably sittin on your couch watching your tv while I was participating in some anarchy.

Why do people assume OP is talking about the England riots?

stroudie94 9

Water cannons weren't used in the UK riots.

ImmaB3AST 7

If I had a water cannon... Oh the pleasures I would have >:]. I would chase homeless people with them downtown. I would spray any hot chick showing too much cleavage or wearing a white shirt and last, I would spray my stepmom with water everytime she bitched at me. After all, dogs hate that, right?

Yup, sounds pretty ******* stupid if you ask me. What the **** did you drink?