By pictureperfect678 - 19/01/2010 02:06 - United States

Today, I was in one of two hot tubs with my dad at a vacation resort, when 3 good looking guys walked into the pool area. My dad moved to the other hot tub so the guys could hang out in the one I was in. They came outside, passed my hot tub, and went into the one my dad just moved into. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 114
You deserved it 4 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what concerns me more is why was your dad 'pimping' you by moving away? even If the guys went in your hot tub and started chatting you up in front of your dad tat'd be hell awkward! no?

sweetpea129 0

sooo, were they all gay, or are you just really ugly?

Comments

your dad must have been more attractive haha you're ugly

Perhaps your dad had ideas of his own and moved to a separate hot tub hoping the guys would join him :D They were probably just being polite seeing you being the only girl and all.

Your dad is broken, that would be the day that I pimped out my daughter. Maybe when your old man bailed out of the tub the guys assumed you farted or something and went to the safe tub.

perdix 29

They were probably three, horny, straight guys looking to screw anything that moves. Until they saw you, and then they figured they'd rather take a soak with some old dude and wait for something not quite as horrible as you to come along. It might have been your face, your body or the layer of scum floating at the surface of "your" hot tub.

damnrosi 0

hahahaha, at least someone has the guts to say it! love the people trying to console her. How many guys would pass up the opportunity to get into a hot tub with a half naked, soaking wet girl? unless she's ugly... none.

CrisisChild 0

Or maybe they all had girlfriends/wives. Or maybe they didn't think three strange men getting in to a small hot tub with a strange girl was a good idea (if a Guy so much as looks at a girl today it's sexual harassment) or maybe it was the good ol bros before hoes. Maybe they wanted to have a decent conversation and let's face it, most young American girls are airheads, particularly the more attractive ones. It's possible they weren't there to pick up chicks you know. Christ people, the only two possible reasons don't have to be that the guys are gay or the chick's ugly.

lives_ppl 0

Well maybe they thought it was split between girls and guys. + your dad is cool.

maybe the poor guys didnt want to make you feel uncomfortable?

zom_fml 10

Maybe they were being nice and thought a group of male strangers getting into a hot tub with one girl might freak you out a little.

I'm sort of thinking so what here... I mean what did you expect? The three guys to come rushing up to you, being all 'omg you're so hot! We all want to be with you'. They were probably just wanting to relax and go about their bussiness..

LauraTheKiwi 0

The good looking ones are always gay. :P