By Anonymous - 01/07/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I was in my new boyfriend's apartment for the first time. As I was flipping through his photo albums, I came across one full of disturbingly candid pictures of me. I found some as early as my trip to the state fair, three years ago. I met my boyfriend two months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 169 376
You deserved it 11 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

looks like he's been stalking you o_O

katekappy 0

Thats creepy!! What did u do??

Comments

RUN! and run fast. he's been stalking you for years. stalkers don't like to lose. I'd move to another state and change my name.

Daww, somebody has a cute little stalker boyfriend. Hey, at least he's stalking you and likes you rather than cheats on you because he DOESN'T like you. I'd ask him about it and ask for an explanation. If it's anything creepy, or if he says he stalks girls ALL the time? DUMP'D.

waterynuggets 0

Um..are you saying it's better to be stalked and spied on than cheated on? Wow.

ithedarkknight 0

damn im scared for you GTFO change your name address and appearance PLEASE i do not want to watch the news about the girl who was trying to get away from psycho BF and something happen to her...

pumpkincakes 3

oh wow, you should confront him about this.. although over the phone or with someone for safety reasons

**** that. Id leave, have u seen a movie called "Alone wtih her" His got pics of you from 3years ago, that means his been on ur case since then and b4. **** that shit. Then again, its not like his gonna wanna cheat on you.

was there more pics like that? break up with him FYL

Give him a chance. Is he treating you right? Does he give you your space? Maybe he saw you at a party or a friend introduced you to him but you don't remember. The guy's liked you for years... just give him a chance. If he becomes stalkerish, possessive, or just plain creepy, THEN dump his ass.

Wait, I have a question- what do you mean by candid photos? Like... secret shots that he took himself? Or are they like... like he mooched them off of a mutual friend of yours who has your facebook or something. =/

anniemeece 23

I agree with this. Maybe he was a little stalkerish, but it obviously means he cares about you and has been wanting a relationship for years. Someone that devoted has got to have a fair share of good qualities as well. :)

The definition of candid, when it applies to photography, is "taken informally, esp. without the subject's knowledge." So, presumably, they were secret shots that he took himself. Without her consent. A bit different than photos he took off her Facebook. :)

CynicComedian 2
hersheysbar 0

Run!!!! OMG, with this new comment system thing, no comments will ever be shown.

MSJ91 1

most of the comments that have anything to do with the FML were buried lol

bombdiggity123 0