By cganon - 21/09/2010 12:44 - United Kingdom

Today, I was in a store when a child looked at me and said to his mother "look at that tall man!" His mother replied "he's an evil giant isn't he, darling?" I then mimed being an evil giant to make the kid laugh. His mother slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 5 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't know why you went along with the Mother's "evil giant" comment. It's not good to cater to people who insult you. Should this ever happen again, consider saying with a stone-cold facial expression, "Pardon? I'm not a giant and I'm not evil."

Comments

I would have done what 66 said. I hate it when parents or so negatively over-protective.

@23...welsh OR from wales? same thing dickshit

coolkidswin 0

hahhahahahahahaahhah slap the kid silly lol jk

I first read it with the mom and kid backwards, which would'ce made more sense. OP you're awesome. And I pictured takin' giant steps in place while makin claw/T-Rex hands. The woman is a bitch, callin' you an evil giant can be an insult. If was just playin' with her kid she's a bigger bitch for hittin' you. I hope you didn't let her get away with it.

varkey 7

slap the stupid bitch back. she insulted you (you could definitely take that as an insult) and then when you did something that was not even harming anybody, she slapped you. She totally would have deserved that one. FYL Or, if you didn't want to get in trouble (because people are sexist and they'd all get mad that you hit her), press charges for assault. that would make her life an even worse hell.

ShinexD 0
devilyy 2

The little kid laughed alright :).Just not with you,at you :) I don't get why everyone is saying "Sue the bitch,slap the bitch back",she just slapped him,she didn't stab him with a fork or something..I'm not saying that what she did was right and that I approve of it but still...Lighten up people,jeez.

greatnt249 0

Try getting slapped in the face for responding to an insult against you and then see how you feel about "lightening up." I don't advocate hitting her back, but there's no such thing as "just" getting slapped.

_whisper_ 0

Mother's can be so over protective... I guess that's there job.

You shouda slapped that C U N T right back.... Fe fy fo fum a I saw a evil giant slap a bitch