By cganon - 21/09/2010 12:44 - United Kingdom

Today, I was in a store when a child looked at me and said to his mother "look at that tall man!" His mother replied "he's an evil giant isn't he, darling?" I then mimed being an evil giant to make the kid laugh. His mother slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 5 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't know why you went along with the Mother's "evil giant" comment. It's not good to cater to people who insult you. Should this ever happen again, consider saying with a stone-cold facial expression, "Pardon? I'm not a giant and I'm not evil."

Comments

damn...that was her reaction to you scaring her kid?!? I wonder what the reaction is when you try to kiss a guy??

... How do you mime something like that? Also- did the kid laugh or not?

First u eavesdropped on her conversation then u try to scare her kid. No wonder she freaked out. U deserve being slapped, u r lucky she didn't scream this unknown guy is scaring my baby - u didn't have a good explanation if ppl came to her aid...

yomomasmoma 0

she insulted him u douche you're saying its ok for people to talk shit as long as they dont kno rite?

greatnt249 0

Kids aren't exactly known for making quiet observations, so I doubt this was eavesdropping. The kid says something out loud within the OP's earshot; OP recognizes himself in the description and turns around to see if it was, indeed, him being talked about. That's not eavesdropping; anyone would do the same if they thought they were being talked about, especially if it's about an obvious or unflattering feature.

I really don't get how people can think you are wrong.. WHAT on earth is that mother teaching her child??????? sheeessshhh you can't go saying nasty things about people to your kid, how mean, poor kid it's going to grow up to be SOOOOOOOOOOO polite and respectful.

yeah i totally agree with idiots telling him to sue her. That kid doesn't need a house or money anyways. his mom deserves to lose everything

r6_fml 4

pink shirts, why don't you see them on star trek?

0opsie 6

How do you mime an evil giant? Did you pretend to attack her kid like grabbing at him & snarling or something?

BoyBeyond 0

You should of punched her in the face. Then tell her son his moms a bitch and leave.

I'd have slapped her back. Stuck up prat.