By Anonymous - 01/09/2011 10:14 - China

Today, I was in a restaurant with my fiancée for dinner. I commented that she had some food around her mouth. She responded with a lecture, then by throwing her hot bowl of noodles at me, before stomping out the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 794
You deserved it 4 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe marrying someone who will throw bowls of food at you in a restaurant for anything less than a genuine verbal or physical assault is a bad idea. I mean, unless you want to be abused for the rest of your life, I mean, whatever you want.

She should have commented on how you had food all over you.

Comments

Someone has anger issues. You might want to reconsider making her "the one."

hellzsaintsangel 0

Wow. I know planning a wedding can be stressful (my wedding is in a week an a half), but to throw a fit like that in public is uncalled for. Tell her she needs to grow up before doing anything like getting married. She's way too immature for that.

You should rethink the fiancee part of your relationship.

Didn't you hear op, she's the one who got shit all over her face when the sewage line on top of her office broke, let's just say she got a little bit sentimental after that.

And the reason you're engaged to her is?

icanhazblivions 1

maybe she was mad at you for something else but didn't want to say it. like everything.

Run. Run while you can and never look back.

Glenninator 4