By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 17:13 - United States

Today, I was home on leave and having breakfast with my parents and my younger brothers. I guess I got too used to the rougher language around the Army barracks where I'm stationed. At the breakfast table I asked my Mom to "pass me the f***ing butter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 484
You deserved it 181

Top comments

HAHAHAHA nice one. I was at my mom's and accidentally said her cat is so ******* cute.

That almost happened to me too when I was back on leave a few months ago.

Comments

its a good thing #6 was raised with real bravery so he is courageous enough to flame people over the internet, unlike those cowards and retards who join the armed forces and fight real people for the safety of people all over the world

Hahahaha I've done that! Hopefully your family doesn't care, I mean you are an adult right? I'm sure they've slipped a cuss word once or twice in their life.

ohsnapitsmoses 0

shit... end of the ****** world

Oh my god, I laughed so much at this :D

meddude 0

ok, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the "#6" all of you are referring to is #5. or are the FML comments all screwed up yet again? edit: now i see it. yes, it is truly #6 that's the huge floppy ****.

not that much. my dad did it too, but it was potatoes not butter

#6 You are a complete asshole. Liberals like you give our country a bad name. OP, normally on something like this I'd click YDI, but with you serving in the armed forces, us ordinary citizens owe you a debt we can never repay. We thank you for your service. Idiots like #6 are a small minority; ignore them.

single4life_fml 0

WTF #6!!! Nothing wrong with the Armed Forces. At least some of us can say that we stood up for our country and our freedom. It's stupid people like you that we have protected our country for. Thanks to the Freedom of Speech that protects you and if it weren't for the military there would be no freedom of speech!!!! But yeah, it's pretty funny. I know how that goes...so many times I had to stop myself around my Mom after being in the Navy for so long.