By Anonymous - 07/08/2009 15:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. Halfway through he asked me what day it was. I told him, "Friday." He jumped up and ran over to the TV yelling, "Oh my God! Shark week is almost over!!" I was cock-blocked by the Discovery Channel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 796
You deserved it 8 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sharks: 1 You: 0 Discovery Channel FTW!

something41 0

I'd do the same thing he did. But still, that sucks.

Comments

PsychoMiko 0

Damn...FML for missing Shark Week. And FYL for not recording it for him.

LemonFairy 0

It's Shark Week! FYL for missing it! (I missed it at camp. D:)

Liz89 0

"Twat Swatting". Really? That's such an idiotic term. And it's totally offensive. And swatting is a completely different definition than blocking. Therefore, both **** blocking and twat swatting are different in meaning. **** blocking refers to both sexes, don't genderize everything. OP, I'm sorry. Get back at him next time he is enjoying sex with you

Knight05 0

Leave it to a derranged bitch to ruin a perfectly good statement. Shut your pie hole fatty!

Liz89 0

Hahahahaha....that's me laughing at your immature reply to me. I am not "derranged." look up what deranged means before you try to use it for an insult towards what I said. I was merely stating a simple argument. If you couldn't understand it that's not my fault.

Knight05 0

Your argument is pointless and stupid, because nobody other than myself gives a **** what you have to say, and I only care because I want to flame you for being a typical bitch who offers false opinons that nobody else shares. That is why you end up on the short end of the stick in domestic violence situations 90% of the time because you don't know when and when NOT to offer your opinons, and you don't know when to stop. Also it is genetically coded that women always need to have the last word. And you are fat and insecure which explains the emo-ness. All in All my final analysis is..... get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich ***** and STFU?

Liz89 0

No, i was writing that to some1 who wrote me soemthing totally stupid, my friend just told me that he erased or w/e his comment so it looks like i wrote to myself.

sophiofy 0

listen...shark week is serious me and my husband have been watching shark week at night instead of having sex...yeah it's that serious

No...what we need is Chuck Norris hosting Shark Week and, as earlier noted, OP should be doing it doggy style so as to bask in the holiness and not have the boyfriend violate Man Law by missing Shark Week. Yes, Man Law should be amended to require the viewing of Shark Week in entirety on the largest television you can find.

You can have sex any time. Shark Week comes but once a year.

Hey, the Mythbusters special on sharks was awesome, okay? Stop hatin'.

frannytrois64 0

Stop whining, I think seeing miniature dogs survive shark attacks is WAY better then what ever you were doing. Your b/f is a wise man.