By dfhgblsf - 05/04/2009 19:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl I had just met. After about 5 minutes in, she said she had to go to the bathroom. So we stopped and she went to the bathroom. After waiting around 10 min, I decided to check if she was ok. The window was open. She was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 619
You deserved it 36 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have my doubts about this one. 1. Many bathroom windows don't open, and even i they do, they are way too small to crawl out of. 2. Are we supposed to believe that a girl crawled out the window of your home and left buck-ass naked? Wouldn't you know something was up if she collected all her clothes off your floor first? What about her keys/purse/etc? 3. Why wouldn't she just go out the door? This just makes no sense...

Wow, she actually used the window. She didn't take the front door route. That's intense.

Comments

MCart_fml 0

LMAO... either you really suck at sex, in which case your life is ****** AND it's your fault; OR: she was nuts. Who would just jump out the bathroom window? If that's the case you at least got to have some sex even though you didn't finish (did you? maybe that explains the window part..) and now you never have to see her again.

zaadam2 5

Well thats screwed up dude, that REALLY sucks. Despite that there is a reason why she left! Got any "problems" down there? xD thats most likely why she left...

breaksprinter_ 0

what happened to her clothes?

npk1112 0

well you shouldn't be sleeping around. If you were a girl you'd be deemed a ****. You really are a **** and I hope she gave you some really nasty STD. Maybe now you've learned your lesson.

ltkrich 0

Wow you must be packin some heat buddy! Thanks for the self-confidence boost!

YDI for being bad at sex to the point where your partner not only wants to escape, but... actually escapes. Good job, man.