By BARF - 27/04/2009 13:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having cybersex via webcam with my boyfriend. Trying to be as sexy as I could, I started sucking on my finger. Judging by the look on my boyfriend's face, he was getting really into it. As I started getting into it too, I shoved my finger too far down and puked all over my laptop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 542
You deserved it 130 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

YDI for not knowing your limits

lyndis_fml 0

You must give terrible blow jobs if you can't even stick a whole finger in your mouth without vomiting.

Comments

Today I was having cyber sex via webcam with my girlfriend. Just as I was nearly there, she puked all over her webcam. FML.

#143, its called Bulimia. you know, those girls who make themselves puke. yeah.

thanks #147 but how does that apply to wat im saying? and its not Bulimia if she's not purposely puking to keep herself from gaining wieght.

missus_butter 0

Throwing up just because you triggered your gag reflex? Pro tip: it's called a gag reflex and not a puke reflex, and there's a reason for that. YDI.

This is something that should belong in an American Pie style, film... You need to relax your throat muscles, or you're going to gag every time, and you don't want to throw up on my boyfriend.

Lmao! Fucktard! This seems way to fake, your gag reflex can't be that sensitive and if it is why the hell would you even attempt to get near it? You must have some ******* long fingers. Here's a tip screw him for real or use those long ass tips on a chick cause you clearly can't give a decent BJ.

2 cybersexers, one internet connection