By oshitdonotwant - 08/08/2009 13:42 - United States

Today, I was having breakfast when my mom's boyfriend came and sat right across from me. He didn't try and hide the fact that he was staring at my chest and told me, "Wow, you're getting bigger." I glared at him. He winked at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 497
You deserved it 4 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch the ****** and let your mom know just what a winner she's dating.

Pacmans_Homicide 0

Comments

HahaYDI 0

Here's an option for you: Tell him thanks and start getting it on with your mom and her boyfriend..problem solved!!

I think it's fairly obvious she's not interested in him =P

oh_mi_shizzle 0

CREEPER ALERT!!! what a freak!!! ummm... avoid him at all costs and /do not/ allow yourself to be alone with him /ever/... and as othe people suggest, set up cams in the terrible case ur mom doesn't believe you... FYL... hope nobody gets hury but your mom's loser boyfriend... good luck OP. :)

16 I LOVE UR PIC!!!! :) pon & zi r the bomb

danielle1336 0

beware of freaky creeper... definately tell your mom what a loser her boyfriend is...

Unregistered 0

how is he a creeper. . he was just complimenting on how her breasts are growing is that a crime? No I think he thought she needed a pick-me-up so he gave her a nice compliment everybody who says hes a creeper obviously have tiny misquito bite breasts.

sosadtoobadd 0

No, you're wrong - that's creepy. Depending on her age. she should tell her mom for sure. Creepy

not even depending on her age. you dont tell a boy that 'he's nice and hung' if you dont want to shag him, you dont tell a girl she has nice **** if you dont want to shag her.

Bucinka 5

@#19: I see why you're unregistered here. You should be embarrassed to post a disgusting comment like that with a name, even a nick. I'm going to assume you're a creepy guy perv, so let's turn the tables here. Only not with a woman. Suppose you're a 13-year-old boy, and your mom's boyfriend gets a glimpse of your adolescent dick and wispy pubes in the shower and comments, "Wow, you're getting bigger." And then he winks. How'd that feel, asshole? ....That's how it feels to an already self-conscious adolescent girl. So shove it, douchemaster.

Link5794 18

He was staring at his girlfriend's daughter's chest and winked at her. That's pretty creepy.

triplethreat13 0

sexual harassment from an adult man. depending on how old you are and where you're from, this could be illegal. oh, even better, tempt him to molest you and he'll be out of your house for 15 to life. :)

rawrbitch11 0