By imsadnow - 31/01/2011 20:01 - United States

Today, I was having a bad day at work. Then, on my coffee break, a little boy walked up to me and told me I was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 137
You deserved it 7 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so cute! I mean, c'mon, OP, even if you may have been insulted by it, it's still nice of him to say. :3

ilovepandaz 2

At least he thought u were pretty

Comments

On the bright side, you're pretty! Sorry, OP. At the very least, you're attractive. I know that doesn't make it any better! I definitely wouldn't want to be called a handsome boy.

I once picked up a little kid's tricycle that had fallen over, and his dad told him to thank the nice lady...

Do you look like Hizaki from Versailles? With clothes and make-up. 'Cause he seems like a very pretty girl, too....until you take a closer look...

You mentioning Hizaki makes this comment an instant WIN! :-)

julietjones 2

I would take this as a sign that maybe you should cut your hair.

EvilDave 13

OP, if you don't want to be mistaken for a girl you should cut your hair, stop wearing make up, stop being emo, and grow some testicles.

MrBond007_fml 6

or you can have a sex change. but ^his idea sounds much easier.

Gladthatsnotme23_fml 0

Maybe you should be a girl and would make it easier

Maybe you're the next Andrej Pejic. if you're that gorgeous, you've got nothing to complain about.

token_blackguy 18
Mr_Darkside 5

if a little kid says it than i guess it could pass for cute... fifteen or twenty on the other hand...

cheeksMcgeeks 3

Well if it's your gender you're concerned about...then you are the prettiest boy I've ever seen.