By Doomy - 07/01/2010 14:43 - United States

Today, I was going to the bathroom. As I was about to wipe, I noticed that the toilet paper had butterflies printed on it. Never before had I felt bad for wiping my ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 283
You deserved it 29 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inconvienentgurl 0

Why would you feel bad about wiping if there are butterflies PRINTED on the paper??

Comments

daydreamstar 7

Bad boy! Now the giant killer butterflies will come for you in the dark of the night and feast on your nightmares and guilt gradually driving you insane and paranoid until it ebbs out of you and you spend the rest of your life in an asylum ina delusional world that was once your sane mind.. you poor poor, bastard :) ydi..... ;)

wildnose94 0

This more like a MLIA, how is this a bad thing for you?

I second this. Belongs on MLIA In fact, it's probably already on there

This is definitely something for MLIA, not FML. I fail to see how your life is any worse off after this incident.

Ariel881 0

This should really be on MLIA. And this site just told me I was "too quick to comment" and it made me wait almost a minute before commenting.

FMLs like this should have the "So ******* what" button, it should really be implemented.

YDI for being an over-sensitive idiot. Seriously, OP, what the ****? People are nowdays bitching on FML for less than a paper cut...

You're a pussy. Not for using butterfly-print TP, but for feeling bad about it.

I remember a site called **** my life where people would post terrible things that had happened to them. I wonder what happened to it. Probably replaced by ****.

lem0n_fml 0

To everyone bitching about "What happened to FML, it sucks now," I'd like to remind you of some of FML's very first posts. These, my children, are from day one: Today, I got my braces. Handsome guy for two years. FML Today, I woke up next to a beautiful half naked brunette in my bed. 2 minutes later, my alarm clock woke me up for real. FML Today, in class, I was sitting next to the guy that I fancy. Shyly, I write our initials (L and A) into a heart on his hand to see his reaction… “I love Los Angeles too!” FML So either everyone has false memories of what FML "used to be like," or maybe it started out suck-ish, got good, and has now returned to suckage? I have no idea. But it's not like it was always this amazing wonderful thing right from the get-go. Quit complaining, and learn to write your stories in a more amusing way. Maybe they'll pass moderation instead of this FML, which I agree is crap, but is still on par with the crap that was posted the very first day FML was created.

Seriously? This is the worst FML I've ever seen! I can't believe how horrible that is! FYL! THAT SUCKS..... Except not really. MLIA

This isn't an fml, this is a MLIA...boring and stupid