By betterthanhodor - 08/11/2014 14:09 - United Kingdom - Woodbridge

Spicy
Today, I was getting everything ready for mine and my husband's first wedding anniversary. Flowers, check. Crisp new bed sheets, check. Silk underwear, check. Crippling cramps and an early period, check. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 993
You deserved it 4 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pain relieving pills, check. postponed sexy time, check check check.

Comments

I feel your pain, OP! Sometimes being a woman straight up SUCKS.

just wait and make it up to him after your period is done he shouldn't mind

Like this is all about him? Not her cramping and shit

That's one of the reasons I'm so happy with my contraception pill. Unfortunate timing? Just take another strip to delay your period for yet a month. I also hope this isn't a reason to delay the sexytime. You can give everything and receive some by wearing a tampon - whoowhoo slogan! - or you can put a towel underneath you, make some loving, and end with a shower. Or sex in the shower. Really, don't let some blood ruin it all.

Some people just don't like period sex. When I'm on my period, even if I'm really horny, sex is the last thing I want to be doing. For some people, it's hard not to let "some blood" ruin it

Yeah but I don't think doing that very often is a good idea...

Not that I've participated in this but.. I heard that sex help with period cramps.

ericapalooza 8

when you role over while in pain try not to slip off the sheets.

That is the worst!!! I totally empathize.

There are sponges you can insert that make mess free sex possible even on a period, plus think of the endorphins, natural pain relief! Even if you don't fancy sticking something up inside of you, there's still shower sex, you can make use of the underwear and bed sheets for the foreplay, or if you aren't particularly heavy a quick shower and a few towels on top of the sheets will limit and contain any blood. Actual question though, to the guys saying use the back door instead, how is it a little bit of blood mixed in with the natural vaginal secretions that don't bother you the rest of the month, is suddenly more disgusting than sticking it where she ***** from? No matter how well you might clean before anal there is always at least traces of shit going to get on you, and you run the risk of stimulating the bowel and her literally ******** on you, how is that in any way better than a little bit of blood?