By JadeC - 01/12/2011 18:55 - United States

Today, I was fired. For "lack of attention to details", specifically spelling errors. My now ex-boss misspelled the name of his own company on my severance agreement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 739
You deserved it 3 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Man talk about irony. Hopefully you laughed and laughed as you left.

If you mixed your and you're then you probably deserve it.

Comments

You have told him. Man up ! What did you had to lose ? He was firing you anyways !

DKParth13 5
DKParth13 5

I'm probably getting so many thumbs down ^^ for this !!

sugarandspice33 0

No, but your getting thumbs down for this ^^

valdancer99 0
ninjuh_wingman 29

Oh how i love peoples stupidity

amanda_say_whutt 9

Oh, how I love peoples stupidity.

Exactly. To add another point, most bosses wouldn't fire an employee for one typo; it had to have been multiple mistakes.... or the boss was looking for a reason to fire OP and his/her slip up of "you're vs your" did the trick.

He probably just didn't like you, so he found a stupid reason to fire you

clsgators 5

Haha bet that made you so mad you were pratically on fire

I agree management are a bunch of morons. When I was placed on a home duty status the memo stated I was to make myself available for work at home by my supervisor. When I questioned what kind of work they might send me, they yelled at me and said I wasn't going to be sent work. I pointed out the paragraph in the memo and they shook their heads and said I won't get any work. They don't even know what is in their own memos.

I don't know what you just said in your story.

Does this mean that OP was actually fired? I mean, that company didn't exist, according to the name.