By Lexiebear27 - 19/09/2011 15:56 - United States

Today, I was fired for being a very happy and perky employee. According to my boss, it freaks both the customers and my co-workers out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 007
You deserved it 6 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qhostred 0

Unless you work at a funeral home, I really don't see anything wrong with being happy

Well if they didn't appreciate you the way you were, then **** em.

Comments

... And if you dress like a unhappy emo goth and blast heavy metal music they would undoubtedly fire you under reasons of psych issues or smth it's a conspiracy I tell ya! We can't WIN

Heavy Metal is not for emos. Try Periphery. Emos can't handle metal.

Madiluvsyuh98 2

Be mean see if they like that better

stacianichole 2

How cheerful are you that you freak people out? I can't even imagine what that entails.

It's the most annoying thing you'll EVER face in your life. Trust me, it'll give you either homicidal or suicidal thoughts. It's that bad.

Andr913 13

It's the "Mondays" girl from Office Space!

So, they fired you for trying way too hard & they sensed your over-happy gushiness was most likely b.s. (and possibly a sign you are mentally unstable and/or retarded) ? Good for them !

A100893 30

Find a job that requires you to be gushy and peppy. (And they're probably only freaked out because they think you're a robot. Humans beings can't be that happy all the time.)

Jujubilee 1

You had jealous bosses and coworkers who were threatened. F*ck them OP; they're just a bunch of stupid, useless, lazy b*tches.

You should apply for a job at Disney. People there are too damned happy to be alive!

"I am sick and tired of your upbeat attitude. You're creeping us all out."