By noname - 18/02/2009 20:35 - United States

Today, I was feeling really upset and called my boyfriend. He said "Can you feel upset a little later? I'm watching a movie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 306
You deserved it 6 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#14 i am a guy and i would have stopped movie and listened to her. It would not matter if she was my gf or not. Friends are more important then movies.

bAbiiL0VE88 1

Comments

Get rid of him. He doesn't take you seriously.

i've know a few guys whose girlfriends got "really upset" every other day. If this is true for you, then it's understandable for him to ignore you. Chicks do tend to over-react and get upset over nothing. Very few guys are actually douchy enough to do this if it was something serious, so YDI for getting upset over enough small things that he doesnt take it seriously anymore.

SarahsWickedGame 0

my bf dose that alot to me onley he'll call me then say ooh i g2g im watching a movie by i'll call you in a little bit, WTF!

lastminuteperm 0
lastminuteperm 0

To the person a few above who say "chicks" always get emotional: 1) You're a ******* asshole and now I understand why you are so lonely 2) SOME women tend to get over emotional but we are just as capibale of doing whatever men can do 3) I hope you fall in a hole and die because nobody cares enough about you to take the effort to save you.

"Chicks" do tend to get emotional. Its a proven fact. That's why people are always telling girls to let out their feelings.

L4Dgirl00 0

haha well that was kinda funny. it must of made you laugh just a little bit

danm no guy wants listen bout ur stupid problems