By FishFlingingMonkey - 22/08/2015 03:55 - Canada - Saint John

Today, I was eating and my dog kept bothering me. She kept scratching my legs for food, so I took a large piece of fish from my plate and tossed it out into the hallway. It flew right into my mother's face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 299
You deserved it 8 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But why wouldn't you just toss it down onto the floor near your dog?

Hopefully your mother understands! Wish you luck, cause we all know how scary mothers can be at times.

Comments

You really shouldn't feed your dog fish unless you've deboned it. They easily can choke on the bones. This has been your public service message for the day :)

Good advice for everyone, though I'm sure since op said a large piece that it didn't have bones in it. But to add, I've read many times cooked bones of any type have potential to be dangerous because they splinter easily. So be careful!

You shouldn't feed the dog at the table.

#14: This. Our dog is taught that her place isn't in the kitchen when someone's eating.

She shouldn't feed the dog human food either. What slob throws fish across the house? Sounds like a pig sty house, gross!

I can't imagine why you were throwing fish around that house haha but picturing the situation is hilarious!

zeffra13 31

YDI for encouraging your dog to scratch you to get food, & for not looking where you're throwing.

Giving your dog something to eat from the table during your meal is the wrongest way to educate it. It will never stop asking and bothering you. YDI

So what did your mom do? I laughed so hard at the picture this put in my head.

Your dog was bothering you, because you feed it from the table when he does. YDI.