By Nanabanana1 - 07/02/2012 01:23 - United States

Today, I was dumped. My boyfriend was too afraid to break up with me, so he sent the girl he cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 025
You deserved it 2 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

delamer 8

We need a "You're better off" button. :p

I wouldn't say slap her. The best revenge is kindness. All you needed to tell her was if he cheated on you then he's most likely going to cheat on her. That would've ****** up the relationship

Comments

toxicpinkcandy 10

Daang. I hope you said, "cool, you can have him. Not like he can give me an ****** with that tiny dick anyway."

FurryRocks 10

But If the cheating involved sex, which it most likely does, then she would know.

Damn girl you fierce lol that would be good to say tho

Morgannnnuhhh 1

To the 14 people who said "ydi" how the hell does that even make sense.. Who deserves to be cheated on.? If the persons that damn bad just break up with them... Jezzzuuussss.

Oh hunny, they're called trolls. They click "YDI" ni matter what the FML said. "Today, WWIII started. My family was killed in a nuclear strike set up by (enemy country) to Los Angeles. FML", People will vote "YDI" or comment why even if the FML said that.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

I hate trolls.. They make me pissed at life.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Your boyfriend was busy changing his tampon so he didnt have time to do it himself.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Wow! Sounds like you're better off without him anyway! Did you thank the other girl? I would've!

lrgenesis 19

Send her to her home on ***** island

Draxanoth 15
patalc11 8

Well you should been like hey since he has done this to me, he might do the exact same thing to you with someone else. She will be thinking about it and hopefully the ass will lose both of you.

Clamcreepy 7

Damn that chick ain't afraid of shit. if she can go up to you and say its over between you and her new found boyfriend she definitely has pussy hairs made of steel.

MissFits_fml 6

What a ****. Actually, no. That's an under statement. I don't think words could actually describe to how much of a dumbfuck that guy is. I'm sorry, OP. Nobody deserves to be cheated on let alone experience a break-up like that. Wish the girl some luck and tell her it's because you won't be surprised if she would be cheated on too. Some people just lack the decency nowadays...