By drfrogpepper - 01/01/2011 23:50 - United States

Today, I was dumped by the guy who serenaded me with his guitar and admitted he had feelings for me. Why? Because the girl who had continuously been rejecting him for so long finally decided to give him a chance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 070
You deserved it 3 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ICaughtFire 4

Well not that you care, but I have to agree with KaySL. The guy shouldn't have pursued a relationship with OP, knowing that he had feelings for someone else. It was very unfair to her, and she ended up hurt in the end. Not to mention that KaySL has the brains to properly capitalize a word here and there.

Comments

so many breaks already haha that suck OP but don't let it get you to down, there are millions of guitar playing guys out there, try finding a guy who isn't a total douche

Well, look on the bright side, it probably won't last for long and you can go laugh your merry way down to whichever other lucky guy you choose.

plantgodess 0

I know a guy like this.... Trust me get as far away from him as humanly possible. He will continue to use you.

gigity 0

#19- so if a girl you like told you she had feelings for you and done something really sweet for you then all the sudden dump you because something better came along, you wouldn't be mad? oh yeah he did nothing wrong at all. of course they prob wouldnt have been together forever. but before you say shit. put yourself in the OPs shoes for once.

number one rule: never date a guy who serenades you with a guitar. no ifs, ands or buts.

ashisthebomb 0

def not!!! the guy I like plays guitar and he plays songs for me all the time and he is the sweetest guy I've ever met

ashisthebomb 0

noo!!! the guy I like plays guitar and he always plays me songs and he is like the sweetest guy I've ever met

Yeah, it always seems to be the guitarists that leave their girlfriends for chicks who don’t initially want them. FYL for having to deal with that.

So is it a good thing I'm a drummer then?

Well like they say... a bush in the hand is worth two birds, or something like that

BbyYbarra 0

what does that even mean??? I've been wondering and it's been bothering me...

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Meaning one thing you know you have is worth two things that you have a chance to get. Haven't you seen the Geico comercial?

43, I'm pretty sure farside was just making a dirty joke... or maybe I'm the one with the dirty mind.

We always wish for what we did not/cannot have or get.