By fufu_mutt - 15/12/2010 04:24 - United States

Today, I was driving with my dog. Looking out the half-open window he stepped on the switch, the window went up, causing his head to get stuck. I looked down and he had scared the shit out of himself, all over my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 754
You deserved it 10 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AZFreckles 0

I'm sorry for your dog. But what kind of moron are you for driving with a ******* dog on your lap?!?!?! Was there no room on the passenger seat, or better yet, in the back seat?? Can you honestly say that your dog is never a distraction to your driving? I'm guessing NOT if it's ******** on you.

Comments

You don't know how many pedos are going to be looking up the name Shanie Johnson... I wouldn't have ur name there if I were you!

CiaranPM 0
chelle_starlight 0

wow...I have to give you credit for driving with the windows half down in Wisconsin in the middle of December...perhaps he was so freakin' cold...

Diplomatz 0
ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0
mintcar 9

Oh shut up. ^ It's always the one without a picture.

schwancy 2

Looks like a fairly average size nose to me.

agm2010 0

29 is right. it's Always someone that doesntt have a picture of themselves tht talk smack

btnhdude 0

omg I know right? btw i don't like your hair color at all!

If I had no idea what was cutting into my neck while looking out of a window I would have done the same thing the dog did.

that first part reminded me of doctor doo-little

VinegarStrokes 0

You seem to have posted the only rational comment here.

... the same thing happened to me when I was an elementary kid. except I pressed on it with my stomach. and I didn't shit myself.

So it wasn't the same was it? Hypothetically; Statement; Oh, I crashed my car today. Response; Omg the same thing happened to me, except I was playing Grand theft auto and I crashed a helicopter. Result; Not really the same is it?/!