By hatecolin - 10/09/2009 18:46 - United States

Today, I was driving my new car home when I came around a sharp turn to see a groundhog in the road. I kindly stopped and allowed it to cross when all of the sudden a car slammed into the back of mine. Then, another car went flying around us. That car hit and killed the groundhog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 812
You deserved it 12 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Never stop in a travel lane when there are poor sightlines for traffic behind you. Just imagine the FML from the other guy's perspective. "Today, I was driving down the road and went around a sharp curve to suddenly discover that some dickless wonder had stopped his car in the middle of the road. With no time to react, I slammed into his car. Afterwards I asked him why he was stopped. His response? 'I was letting a groundhog cross the road.' FML"

You're not supposed to stop for animals on the road, as horrible as it sounds. A few years ago a guy stopped for a family of ducks, but a truck smashed into them killing his wife and daughter. I'm an animal lover myself, but that's how life is, if they're on they road they're gonna get squished one way or another.

Comments

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

aw. :( this reminds me of that weird al song - "weasel stomping day." wheres that i reply with lyrics guy? (;

he is gone but as his brother i will foward this news to him

Your song request is my command "...But your Viking helmet on Spread that mayonaisse on the lawn Don't you know it's Weasel Stomping Day All the little girls and boys Love that wonderful crunching noise You'll know what this day's about When you stomp a weasel's guts right out So, come along and have a laugh Snap their weasely spines in half Grap your boots and stomp your cares away Hip hip hooray, it's Weasel Stomping Day..."

wow what the ****? you still failed to save the groundhog XD

mrdecay 3

ydi for not following the highway code.

i agree that its bad to stop in the road but it is the other drivers fault. you should never be going fast enough that you cant stop if you need to.

Well I think YDI for not driving a BMW 135i. What a stupid comment dude. If the OP was driving a Scion and got rearended the OP would be dead.

drummer4life 0

ROFL! just imagine what the tom tom might say. "Make a right turn" "**** the groundhog, floor it!"

YDI for being an idiot driver! Why the **** would you stop in the middle of a road after a sharp turn?

I would say **** the Groundhog's life, but you know, It doesn't have it anymore...

OMG! Never read FML while eating JackNtheBox, bwahahaha! Made me spit my shake all over the table! FYL indeed!

You shouldn't be eating Jack in the Box in the first place. That shit is ******* nasty, yo.