By Anon - 06/06/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was driving behind a UPS truck. All of a sudden his back door opens up exposing some boxes ready to fall out. Like a good driver I speed up to drive beside him to tell him. He thought I was trying to cut him off so he accelerated. A box flies out and dents my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 945
You deserved it 5 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know some are going to either say "Mind your own business, YDI" or "Sorry to hear about that." I think it was actually nice of you to do what you felt was right. In a normal situation the UPS driver's irresponsibility would've exposed other drivers to potential hazards. Since most of us don't have UPS customer service on speed-dial, there's not much else you could've really done to help. BTW: I won't say "first" like the other losers out there who claim that they do this mainly because they've never been first at anything in life (No joke, one guy said that and caused others in the comments to admit his comment was more FML than the OP's).

How does one go about denting a windshield??? Seriously though, that sucks. FYL.

Comments

65, what the ****? please speak english, before you go around calling others "retards", at least make sure you don't look like a retard yourself. ps. i love how people overreact and over analyze FML's so much.

I used to work for UPS and I can tell you UPS truck doors don't just open up by them selfs. It takes quite a bit of force to open them from the driver. Second the packages are kept on the sides of the truck not in front of the door. Third how do you dent a windsheild? Fake FML, YDI.

coffeennicotine 0

Um you can't dent a windshield. You either break the windshield or it's fine. So I agree it's fake.

These comments are better than the FML! OMFG WHAT IF THA WINSHEILD DIDN"T WORK RIGHT ZOMGWTFDAWG!!?!!!.... FYL. All of them. Citing physics in an attempt to sound intelligent merely points out your TOTAL lack of reading comprehension, as other people have pointed out. Windshields denting might have been a mistake (not everyone rereads something before they post it..), a combination between a dented hood and cracked windshield, or a substantial chip out of the windshield that didn't shatter the whole thing. Have you ever tried to pick up a box travelling at highway speed towards you while you're INSIDE a MOVING vehicle? You can't exactly catch it and keep it unless it goes THROUGH your windshield into your car, in which case you'd most likely panic and lose control and have a substantially more morbid FML (posted by estate?).

softbonez 0

Okay, allow me to summarize: "OMGSH A WINDSHIELD CAN'T BE DENTED!!!" "FAKE!!!!!" "YOU PPL R GAY AND TEHFORE R RETARDSZ!" "I'M SMARTER THAN YOU."

crit24083 0

UPS drivers are the worst. I swear, the company must hire people either right out of driving school or right out of prison.

Either that box had a glass-blower that was magically on....or your a liar!

So that's why my package is late. At least UPS has deep pockets.

For you little nit-pickers...the UPS truck sped up, moving him in front of the other car. The box did no sort of magical feat by flying backwards. Don't always assume everyone is lying and wrong. No need to find faults in all of their posts..it is the internet..and not an important site at that. Anyone live in Mass.? Anyone find my cigs. in Mass last night? *sigh