By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 18:35 - United States

Today, I was driving back from school 100 miles away from my home with my fiancé and dog. While stopping for gas, we accidentally left our car keys and cell phones in the car. The dog sat on one of the keys and engaged the locks. We were locked out of the car until the tow truck arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 862
You deserved it 21 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Getting locked out of your car for a while is the least of your problems. Trying to get along as a gay married couple in a country that still has lots of homophobes will be a much bigger challenge. Of course, if you meant fiancée instead of fiancé, never mind. You're just ignorant when it comes to French, and I think I've just cured you.

And in addition, I bet your teachers didn't believe your excuse for not being able to do your homework either, now did they?

Comments

perdix 29

Getting locked out of your car for a while is the least of your problems. Trying to get along as a gay married couple in a country that still has lots of homophobes will be a much bigger challenge. Of course, if you meant fiancée instead of fiancé, never mind. You're just ignorant when it comes to French, and I think I've just cured you.

fthku 13

Silly perdix, FML posters never look at it after posting.

This is why I don't bother with silly French loanwords and prefer to use the term 'betrothed'

Hellooomindyy 0

18. I was waiting for someone to point that out.

RosiePatosie 0

Should've demanded the dog to unlock it.. duuhh.

HAN93 0

your car must be old... in todays Cars you can only lock the doors og the key is outside the door. cuz the key is detected by the car. YDI Get a new car.

Yo_daddy 0

not true the car doesn't detect the key that would be a very technology advanced car to do that cars just don't lock the driver door if the key is in the ignition

lindsaysue 4

My car won't lock if the key is anywhere in the car, not just the ignition. I don't even need the keys in the ignition to start it... Not that "technology advanced".

starryxeyes 2

Aw poor doggy, hope it was okay but yeah ydi for leaving your keys and shit in the car. Plus if you would've cracked the window for your dog you could've simply reached in and unlocked it.

katiesmurph 5

He should have cracked the window for the dog in January? Do you want the dog to freeze or are you just stupid?

You deserve it for not having the dog in a cage.

I don't know how the votes don't favor ydi... It's your fault for being stupid...

tinkerbell1357 0

Yeah, I see the problem with having both cell phones locked in or out of the car, since that makes calling the dog impossible.

What have we learned today, children? always bring along your keys when leaving your vehicle to prevent redundant situations.