By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 23:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was driving 3 of my guy friends to a party that was half an hour away. There was an awkward silence for most of the trip. I just figured out why now. I've had sex with all 3 of my guy friends. They talk about it when I'm not around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 286
You deserved it 109 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you kinda deserve that. After all, what did you expect?

Hey, at least you're an awesome friend.

Comments

Gillypants 3

i don't think this girl is a **** for sexing three guys... kind of RIDICULOUS to say she is when if it were a guy saying he sexed three girls he'd be getting patted on the back. so FYL to all the people who are saying such ignorant things. however, YDI for assuming your friends WOULDN'T discuss their sexual endeavors. I mean, guys that AREN'T friends get into a whose-dick-is-bigger contest all the time and rattle off chicks they've supposedly had sex with. Hooking up with friends can be a good way to relieve a craving in a safe, contained way. But you can't expect the rest of your friends not to know about it, that's just naive.

Actually, the real meaning of the word **** is "Unkempt woman." Even if a woman is a virgin she can be a **** if she doesn't bathe or brush her hair, wear clean clothes, etc. It was just used a lot for women who worked as prostitutes because who knows how many guys had slept with them since their last shower? And because prostitutes were often poor and so couldnt afford clean clothes. I'm friends with all of my exes. I can't see a situation where we'd all be going to the same party, but if we were, and they needed a ride, I'd drive. And I'd probably say something like "hey, I've ****** everyone in this car!" as a joke. None of the people I've dated would find that to be an awkward situation at all. Then again, they wouldn't talk about it behind my back, either.

girl youre a *****, youre a ****, thats fine. but hey do me a favor call me jerk one more time. nah but for real, youre really uhhhhhh "caring." i wish i had "friends" like you. hey wanna meet up sometime? lol

ssnickel 0

This isn't an FML. You've had sex with three people. So what? They just all happen to know each other. Back in high school I always got a ride home from my boyfriend and he often brought two of his friends home too... both of which I've had sex with before. That wasn't awkward for us, even with my current boyfriend being there.

Alright, alright, alright. Relax. She's a ****, not a *****. Don't expect your friendships to go the way they're supposed to if you're banging everyone involved. YDI.

ozymandias_fml 0

What did you expect, *****?

The real defining point here is that your friends are so boring that they have nothing to talk to each other about except for the fact that they slept with you.

Tim3 0

Village bicycle you *****. I ******* HATE girls like you. Suicide is a great option to consider.

Jazzywrites007 2

really she should kill herself? I'm gonna be the pot here, Mr. Kettle, and I'm gonna say Your Mother and Father/ Uncle and Aunt should've aborted your ******* ass when she had the chance. Inbred.