By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 23:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was driving 3 of my guy friends to a party that was half an hour away. There was an awkward silence for most of the trip. I just figured out why now. I've had sex with all 3 of my guy friends. They talk about it when I'm not around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 287
You deserved it 109 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you kinda deserve that. After all, what did you expect?

Hey, at least you're an awesome friend.

Comments

YDI for expecting them not to talk about it. But the ***** / **** / etc comments are a bit too much. We don't know specifics do we? They all could have been past boyfriends, close, etc. OP never said in the same timeframe. BTW: I'd appreciate a friend like that. :D

_THE_MASTER_ 0

you're kind of a ****, huh? (and no, I'm not saying that just because she's a chick, all you self-righteous feminists out there) I'm saying it because it's true. how many more of your 'guy friends' have you ******? I'm not saying i'm not a ****, but i'm not the one posting an FML about it. so stfu, you'll no sympathy from me, either.

YDI for sharing the goods with guy friends. I realize my views are my views, but when you give yourself away (men included, I hate the double standard shit, a person who sleeps around doesn't deserve my attentions, ever) to guys who are only friends, you are a *****. Your body is supposed to be something you take care of, not give away to the next best friend. And yes, I have had sex, and it's only been with one man. The fact that my husband used to sleep around (much like the OP) still kills me when I'm feeling insecure and unloved. One day, OP you're gunna find a sweet. handsome man that more than deserves you, and he's gunna hear about all the "wonderful" things you did for all your guy friends... then what? One rule to remember: WOMEN have sex to RECEIVE LOVE, MEN have sex to GET SOME.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

so basically, you're saying that you hate double standards, but men and women have totally different motives for having sex. and the women are only doing it for love. and that men are only doing it to 'get some. so what you're saying is, that because i'm a guy, no matter when i have sex and regardless of who its with, it is strictly because i want to have sex? you ******* sexist moron. do you actually listen to yourself speak or do you find that you drift in and out?

Women also have sex to achieve ****** and experience pleasure, not just about emotional needs. You see, there are these things called the ******** and the G spot... I don't understand the underlying assumptions that she didn't do it for pleasure. I find the concept odd that she would have done it for any reason other than seeking pleasure.

Nah, I just forgot the stupid quote. The site glitched out and I couldn't go back and edit my statement. But essentially, men and women have two very different reasons for sex, women have sex to feel loved, men have sex to receive love. And I personally don't agree with just having sex for the hell of it. A lot of accidents happen that way, and a lot of STDs, and a ruined reputation (unless it is your reputation). I also believe in waiting for marriage. That's why I stated my views are my views. I know I see things differently than a lot of other people (especially those who enjoy promiscuity), so I try not to put my views as much as my opinion on FML. It'd become a debate site, lol.

#191: male basher? let me guess, you admire Ellen DeGenerous.

YDI but it's nothing to FYL about. Who cares, I'm sure they all enjoyed it and so did you.

scorpioserpent 1

it's not a problem if she's like that and wants to sleep with them....but don't complain if they talk about it.

star_ver 0

I wish I had smutty friends like you. PS: Who cares?

ihate_nd 0

bottom line: Don't do something you obviously wanted to do, then complain about it over the internet.

were you expecting our sympathy? honestly

pRePoLiCoUs15 0

woah lol wellz vote 4 me on Pull your nuttiest face! plz im the one with a blue shirt nd the sign upside down