By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 23:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was driving 3 of my guy friends to a party that was half an hour away. There was an awkward silence for most of the trip. I just figured out why now. I've had sex with all 3 of my guy friends. They talk about it when I'm not around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 285
You deserved it 109 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you kinda deserve that. After all, what did you expect?

Hey, at least you're an awesome friend.

Comments

heyyou1203 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not really. What does it tell about the person if she sleeps with her friends? Ohkay, she might be an AWSOME friend, but I respect my friendships more than just to **** them Reason why she is a **** is: if she sleeps with 3 of her friends, she probably sleeps aound even more outside of the group.

MeMeMe123455 0

lol, you have more respect for your friends? Pffft...bullsh*t, that's something fat nerdy guys say who can't get laid. You'd be banging your hot female friends if you could. This double standard stuff is so lame, I love sex. Oh boyyy, better judge me, cause I'm not male :P

Nobody has the right to tell her who she can and cannot sleep with, but we have every right to call you and her *****. Lol you take a worse situation and compare it to bad one, what a retard. Obviously it's better to sleep with someone you know, than a random, but it's far better to sleep with 3 people who aren't your friends and who you know and trust.

hannahleigh 0

first of all, no one's telling her who to sleep with. we're telling her to not complain when she sleeps around and the guys talk about it. second of all, i don't remember anyone here trying to say that men can sleep around. they can be man-****** too. and when they are, it'll be just as annoying when they complain that their partners talk about them when they're not around.

Mulada 0

Right, anyone who doesn't **** their friends is a fat nerd. That's what friendship is all about!

None of what has been said in this post is true. Also, you're a ****.

ohhdamn 0

Nobody can tell her who to sleep with, but just don't be surprised that they all know.

Muffin_121 0

So you're calling her a **** because she MIGHT sleep around with other people? You have no way of knowing. Maybe those three were all her ex's; maybe not. But all you people are calling her a **** and ***** and "village bicycle" because you think, "If she slept with those three, she probably slept with EVERYONE else". And that you just don't know.

lol why is it slutty for a girl to have sex but if its a guy its awesome? lol i never got that. and shes just having fun, who doesnt wanna have fun? bored on a saturday night with one of ur best guy friends....idk i dont think shes a ****...

lol ****. Why sleep around at all? Sure, we can't tell her who to sleep with or not. But we can say what we think about it. That's what happens when you put what you do up for the public to see and comment on. For talking about not judging people on FML, you sure are doing a lot of it.

Only comment that has made any sense at all. Thank you

Dante167 0

Haha and #21, I think we can all tell you love sex, u look like a total ***** in your pic. Just stating my opinion :D

There's nothing wrong with sleeping with a friend. However, when you sleeping with multiple friends, that says something about her, whether they're incredible friends or not. Plus, if they all hang out in the same group, yeah, word's going to get around about sleeping with her. The guys aren't any better, though. After all, she stated that they've talked about sleeping with her, so they were aware of it.

Just another example of people thinking it's moral or amoral to have sex. These three guys are the ones sharing a sex partner. I'd never sleep with someone my friend has had sex with because that's way too close to home and it would feel less private, but these guys don't see a problem with it. I find that far more bizarre. Somehow I doubt if this was a guy in a car with three female friends he's slept with people would be writing and calling him a *****. They'd be congratulating him on nailing all three, and then calling the girls in the car ***** and ****** for sharing the same guy. The double standard exists and it's alive and well everywhere.

ye, have some self respect woman! and stop sleeping around! .. ****. YDI

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

bahaha that reminds me of a play i saw recently about a bunch of friends who slept together and had like a giant orgy and now they are all dying of chlamydia...

hahahahahahaha you cant die of chlamydia

You became close because all of you have entered each other? Awesome... I'm sure that's healthy and your life is a huge success in other aspects. Why do all of these people who seem to think "******* all of your friends" is ok generally wind up being pathetic losers who work as a secretary for their entire lives?

Edit: i don't know if that was the exact disease, wait, maybe it was ciphlis or something idfk all i remember is someone had an STD and then they all got it and were dying from it, excuse me for not remembering which one.

yeahisaidit77 1

Not something to be proud of... I felt awkward that my friend kissed my GF 5 years before I met her, let alone if it had gotten further

keeeever 0

that would have been strange had you all been straight men caught in drunken, sexually-experimental, endeavors.

As bad as this is, it takes two to Tango. Males just as guilty at her. Do you not see how big the fml section of 'sex' is? Society is wharped :)

heyyou1203 0

Do you know the definition of a brothel? obviously not. Idiot much? If she were a *****, she'd take their money and never see them again. But here she is being a nice friend and driving them to a party. Let's have some guys take responsibility once for their sexual actions. They're the ones who are acting immature if all talk about is who laid who, which they obviously if they all know that they slept with her (unless of course she told them, but i doubt it).

tab_ga1990 0

If you havn't noticed girls tell their close friends the details of their sex life. Guys tell everyone, they tell their friends, then a group of guys because guys like to be social.

lilaznkoolioz 0

Guys are horny. Girls are *****. Yay for the world!!! XP anywho...ewww >.< Well like girls, guys do talk. so YDI for sleeping with all three of them. it just happens to be bad luck youre in the car...with all three of them. sorry.

It's not bad luck, she was driving them to a party. It was obviously her idea. Obviously she isn't a ****, otherwise why would she be driving ALL THREE of them to a party?!

stringoffail 0

Oh screw you, everyone who is blurting out "****", "*****" and "promiscuous". If you had three friends you could sleep with, you would do it too. The only thing the OP is guilty of is not setting proper emotional boundaries. If the trip was awkward for the guys, obviously each of them thought the sex meant more than it actually did.

Not necessarily...if they've just been talking about having sex with her every time they run into each other lately, that's going to be the first thing that comes to mind to discuss...but they might be less inclined to do that in her presence.

I wouldn't have sex with any of my friends, that'd be so awkward.