By Sick - 28/01/2017 16:00

Today, I noticed a thick layer of mold growing inside the straw of my water bottle. I use that bottle every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 678
You deserved it 4 668

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

And never clean it?.

That's really gross. Maybe wash it.

Comments

And never clean it?.

That's really gross. Maybe wash it.

Use pipe cleaners to clean straws. How could you not taste it?

The mold grew in slowly, so op got used to the taste slowly. Yummm

Eeeeeew!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If it's just used for water then you should do a hot water rinse every day and a soap/ dishwasher clean one a week

This is why you clean the straw and bottle regularly. I'm just amazed that you didn't notice that your water tasted like mold.

Check out this state of the art technology; it's called water and detergent. Works wonders. You should try it some time. But on a serious note, I hope you're still ok after drinking all that diluted mould sweat!

It's probably the type of water bottle where the straw is attached. That happened to me I kept feeing sick dumb me would keep filing the bottle with water to get fluids That was just making it worse

That's why I use a cup. Straws are disgusting

Not if you wash them everyday.

Free penicillin.

Yes but a type with no medicinal property

You also need to wash it everyday