By Uriah - 03/07/2009 04:20 - United States

Today, I was chatting with an amazing guy online. He was perfect for me. After five hours he told me he loved me and I said it back. So than we decided to trade nudes. I sent mine. Within two seconds my niece calls, laughing her ass off, telling me how weird my birthmark is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 192
You deserved it 109 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uhh, you fell in love with someone over the internet in 5 hours? Thats pretty sad. You should also know that not everyone you talk to online is legit. You deserved that one.

bedspring_kiss54 0

YDI for sending nudes so quickly. You so should've known better... Pax / peace

Comments

Ah, falling in love after 5 hours of internet chat. Love? Your stupidity cheapens the very concept.

stupid iPhone replaced my word. Brice=neice . lmao

you shouldn't send anything on the web, you so deserved that one.

ChefBoy6382 0

ANYTHING????? Thats way harsh, you must be some kind of old idiot

You are so stupid, I don't even know where to begin. You said I love you to someone you had never met, after only 5 hours of talking to them? I would say that your life is ****** not so much because your niece embarrassed you but because you are pathetic and needy and have no common sense.

kewl92 0

you said you loved him after you'd talked to him for 5 hours online? wow desperate much?

xxdani 0

wow, your niece was willing to chat with you online for 5 hours just so that would happen? thats a tad bit sad. oh and YDI

What the **** girl!? Why are people SO KEAN to send random strangers nude photos! Proof you should never ever talk to people online.

naomi9241 0

Wow. Times like this make me hate procreation. After all of the other comments, it's fairly unnecessary to point out that rushing to 'love' and to send naked pictures, over the internet, after FIVE HOURS, to someone you don't know, is utterly moronic. ...Oops. Guess I just did. Well, if you ever Google yourself, don't be surprised with what comes up. All I can say. Whether it's your niece or another 'guy' you fall in 'love' with - consider yourself warned.

MeMeMe123455 0

Doesn't anyone want to know why the niece would want nudes of her aunt in the first place? blech.

Girl, I think your niece just did you a favour. You were lucky it was just her and not some random guy who runs off to 4chan with your pictures. Now you learned not to be so stupid with only minimal embarrassment. Thanks your niece and use your brain next time. Oh, and you don't love a guy after chatting to him for 5 hours.