By mandy - 10/04/2009 15:35 - United States

Today, I was babysitting my neighbor's kid. We were playing in the yard, when he fell and got a small scratch on his leg. I gasp, and he takes a huge breath in and yells, "FUUUCK!!!" as loud as possible. The parents thought it was me, and the mother slapped me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 267
You deserved it 3 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EffinWhosLife 0

I hate the kind of parents that think their kids are so perfect, that they would never do anything wrong. If i were you, I would've slapped her and left. (I would slap my Aunt too, if she weren't family.)

MooKee 0

That's rude, you should have slapped her back! XOhah DID You at least get paid

Comments

Go with #15. She had no right to slap you.

i would have smacked her right back .. or called the cops one or the other

i would have smacked her right back .. or called the cops one or the other

slap the bitch back, if my parents touch me...

youknowit2 0

It would be simple assault. Which really doesn't carry too stiff of a punishment, unfortunately. But maybe it would be a wake up call to HER that this is NOT acceptable behavior. I cant believe someone would do that to someone else. Even if she DID think it was you... that's no excuse.

You can report her for Assault. It will give her a wake up call and teach her not to be such a bitch. If i were , id report her.

resawins 0

Should've turned it into a 3-way slap-off (not like that people, come on!). She slaps you, you slap the kid, then mom.. and repeat.

SVelasquez 0

Wow, first off tell her that it was her kid that swore and then tell her that slapping you like that was considered assault on a minor (if you're below the age of 18, otherwise it's just plain old assault) and that you're going to press charges for that. And yes, it helps if you DO press those charges.

If you are a minor then you need to tell your parents. This sort of behavior might have been acceptable a long time ago, but not today, and definitely not for a misunderstanding.