By lolfayce - 06/12/2009 18:37 - United States

Today, I was at the costume rental shop I work at, when I saw a kid trying to walk out the door wearing what appeared to be one of our fake monster claws, so I chased him down and grabbed it. It wasn't. It was his prosthetic hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 655
You deserved it 36 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, it could be a justifiable resemblance, and as someone who's worked in retail, I can understand. I've seen and dealt with plenty of juvenile delinquents in my day. On the other hand, you don't grab at or tackle a person committing a crime unless they're hostile, much less a kid. That was foolish.

I think the poor kid has to write up a FYL now! :-(

Comments

Ouch. It's all good hook him up with some discounts.

He should have crushed your hand with his bionic grip. Then as you dropped to the ground writhing in pain he could have stood over you, like Muhummad Ali over Sonny Liston, "monster claw" in the air, celebrating his ultimate victory.

Well, how do you feel now jackass? You make the poor kid cry too?

skyeyez9 24

I don't really see this as an FML. You acted like an idiot and in turn looked like an idiot, isn't that to be expected? You totally stole this kid's FML. He probably got home and was thinking how cool it was that he finally had a real FML to post just to find that you got here first. That's like a whole new FHL for the poor kid.

ooohlife 0

I make prostheses and some of them are very "high-tech" looking, so that really stinks! Especially since you can be held accountable for a lost or stolen item in the store!

comments are way better than the fml. Also, I wonder what you wouldv done to him if you thought he was waling out with one of your REAL monster claws. damn.