By Anonymous - 15/01/2011 10:19 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was at my girlfriends house. After having sex, we went downstairs to where the rest of the family was. At this point I did not realise that I had a used condom stuck to my foot. The family did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 894
You deserved it 40 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for having sex while the family was still home.

sourgirl101 28

That's right, folks! I just made your little girl come three times! What's for dinner? I'm staved.

Comments

when family is around, cummy goes in the tummy!

Ah yes, the old 'swallow the evidence' trick, now with a catchy rhyme for easy retention.

hahaha. sorry. that was delightfully gross. it's something i joke around with when my friends and i are being gross, but i just had to say it on here. it worked too perfectly.

Igor_g5 0

Keep using those condoms. We wouldn't want you to procreate.

I'm going to assume that since she lives in her parents house. Your a tad young to be having sex. You should however know the consequences of having sex. And well now have to deal with them.

She could be a college student or having money issues. Either way, she and OP were idiots for having sex while her family is home.

hopefully you were at least of legal age so that the parents can't charge you with stat rape?

Dusk32 0

I hate it when my condoms get seen.

moshpit92 0

Wow. Dude. Why would you just throw it on the floor? I mean flush it or throw it away. At least dispose of it. And with her family over? I mean come on. That's a bad move on both of your parts. Let's hope she is legal. You deserve this dude. Just remember the consequences that come from sex.

TeaLover_fml 0

At least they'll know you're being safe.