By Anonymous - 15/01/2011 10:19 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was at my girlfriends house. After having sex, we went downstairs to where the rest of the family was. At this point I did not realise that I had a used condom stuck to my foot. The family did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 894
You deserved it 40 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for having sex while the family was still home.

sourgirl101 28

That's right, folks! I just made your little girl come three times! What's for dinner? I'm staved.

Comments

perdix 29

Convince them that you wear special rubber socks as support hose.

I'd say you're an idiot, but you've probably been informed of that already.

how is that even possible? ... boggles the mind

You wouldn't happen to be blind would you?

sourgirl101 28

That's right, folks! I just made your little girl come three times! What's for dinner? I'm staved.

mrstzeed 1

maybe next time you SHOULDN'T have sex with your family just down stairs...are you seriously that comfortable with your family? come on now...... maybe you should get your own place:-)

not op's family! gf's family! even worse lol

mona_is_here 10

some ppl unfortunately don't have the house to themselves very often because the parents have a weird work schedule.. and if we all had the money to get our own place wouldn't that be nice but guess what most people don't... so stop being so narrow-minded.

ulicksam 0

What the hell is the matter with some of you kids having sex with other people in the house and being surprised when you get caught? What an idiot. YDI.

So true! At least have the decency to wait until no one's home. Her family doesn't want to catch you having sex any more than you want to be caught.

really? do you have any respect for your/her family? grr YDI do it after next time.