By Brian - 20/11/2012 15:50 - United States - Sandston

Today, I was at my girlfriend's house having dinner with her and her parents. I was casually playing footsie with my girlfriend under the table, until her mom stopped eating and said, "You know that's my foot, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 300
You deserved it 33 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bettyc4 26

Stacy's mom has got it going on!

every1luvsboners 11

That's when you say "no shit, I've always had a thing for you. You won't walk right for two weeks after I get done with you." Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't, play the odds. Be a man, damnit!!

Comments

It could be worse, it could've been a real foot in mouth moment. You toe-tally deserve this one.

ah I was waiting for one of your clever puns, but I dont think YDI fits here just think what if the shoe was on the other foot

You hit the nail on the head, Pleonasm. I don't know what the heel OP was thinking playing footsie in the first place. I mean, sure he sounds like a fungi, but there's no way to 'casually' mess with your girlfriend, during dinner, at her parent's house. Obviously he doesn't have any in-grown training.

Your puns are a sight for Sore eyes, MITM, it really brings my piss to a Boil! Just kidding! But what an unsightly angle you chose for your foot related puns!

maybe we should take a step back and think things out before we toe-tally **** things up.

I'm sure he felt like a heel afterwards...

I'm surprised she didn't give him the boot...

I think you can now ask for more than just a pic of her boobs, to know how her daughter will be when old.

unknown_user5566 26

The real question is, how long did she let you play footsie before stopping you? If she let it happen for a few minutes, you may have a Plan B in case things don't work out with your current girlfriend.

loserboii 11

Or if OP's girlfriend has a sister a plan C if Plan B doesn't work.

It's a good thing you weren't at a restaurant, or you may have had to foot the bill.

perdix 29

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Robinson." bow-chicka-bow-bow "Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?" put it in the pantry with your cupcakes.

You really put your foot in it this time.

don't see how this is a fml it was a simple mistake. ya its embarressing but you can easily get over that in a matter of minutes, just laugh it off :)