By flipraff101 - 14/10/2009 09:20 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was at home and my boyfriend called me and said that I'd left my G-string at his house. I only have one G-string and I was wearing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 043
You deserved it 2 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

He meant the one you bought fot your guitar. Are you always this paranoid?

Comments

YDI for wearing g-strings. Why even wear underwear at that point? Lame that your bf can't remember the one you have though.

Munkey_fml 0

she's wearing it for the guy she was cheating with.

My money's on the G-string belonging to the boyfriend.

If you still consider him your boyfriend, YDI for being a moron. I also agree with #11, these stories are so stupid and need to stop appearing daily on here. Your life isn't ****** just because you have a shitty boyfriend, be smart enough to move on and find a decent person, not scumbags.

totalbadass 0

Lol that's exactly what I was gonna say, you beat me to the punch.

girlygirl666 0

Oh damn... I knew I forgot something....

AntiChrist7 0

Yes, because assholes have a sticker on their forehead that says "I'm an asshole, don't date me" And if you're joking, ha ha ha I almost forgot to laugh. -.-

Today, I called my girlfriend with a cute lie about her leaving her G-string at my house to get her to come over because I had a special romantic dinner planned. She thought I was cheating on her and broke up with me over the phone. FML

WOW I HAVEN'T SEEN A HUNDRED ******* MILLION OF THESE STUPID FMLS ABOUT FINDING LOST CLOTHES BEFORE. Oh wait. Yeah there was one about a bra yesterday. And one about a shirt the day before that. And one about pretty much every goddamn thing a person can put on their body every day before that.

This is more or less my attitude...but with more swearing. Plus one to you, dear.

You know what, maybe it keeps happening! That doesn't mean you have to bitch out about it! Get over it, dude! When your girlfriend (if you get one) cheats on you and calls you about this, maybe you'll have some sympathy.

YDI for only having one G-string. shame...