By fluke - 19/09/2011 17:24 - United States

Today, I tried to stop a teenage boy from entering the woman's bathroom. When he argued with me I had him thrown out. Turns out, according to their parents and driver's license, it was a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 824
You deserved it 45 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you argue with someone about THEIR gender???

More like f- the chick who got mistaken for a dude-'s life.

Comments

"Um.. Are you serious?! I'm a girl!" "No you aren't! I would know better than you if you were female or not!" Well played mate, you're a genius. Poor girl is probably absolutely gutted..

Omfgitsmia 15

You held up her pee time lol shame on you.

beebeeL 1

Wow you're officially a dumb ****.

Oh I hate when you can't tell if someone is a boy or a girl. I always feel bad.

kayla22098 3

It's even worse if you ask their name and they have a name that could be for either gender.

There are many different ways that someone can choose to express their gender. I really hope that this gave you an opportunity to learn and to grow.

I totally agree. Many of my friends are transgender, genderfluid/genderqueer. It's so difficult for them to try and pick a bathroom without offending someone.

You use the bathroom of the parts you have or if that's not possible because you have both then you need to use the one of the life you are living

regardless of what genitalia you have, use the bathroom according to your gender. 84, not all people with vaginas are women. not all people with penises are men. a friend of mine is a ftm transsexual, an won't get her surgery for a couple of years. she shouldn't be forced to use the men's bathroom because she ISN'T a man. this is why gender-neutral bathrooms should be more common.

110, if your friend is a ftm then why are you using female pronouns?

Tyry02 0

I get mistaken all the time. This is why I DONT and WON'T use a public restroom. Just cause I have short hair doesn't make me any different than someone else. I had a woman beat me with her purse before and all I wanted to do was pee BEHIND a CLOSED door. So who gives a ****. You don't see the person go no matter what the gender is.

ReynshineCutting 10

As a woman I don't feel any more comfortable in a public bathroom next to a "woman" who was born a man and still has a penis. I don't care if someone wants to change their gender, but if I saw a "woman" enter the ladies room I would promptly leave. Like someone else said, we need gender neutral bathrooms if people are going to be like this. It's not really fair to the rest of us to make us uncomfortable.

There are actually a couple of movements going on right now to make more businesses have unisex bathrooms. And I don't think that it's fair to make people chose a bathroom based on genitalia. So long as they're using a stall, I don't see the issue.

If you want to specify someone whom you consider "not truly female", you could still say transwoman or MtF instead of "tranny".

Reyn - Since when is it everyone else's job to make sure your delicate widdle sensibilities aren't offended? If you're that obsessed with the other people around you, maybe you should just stay home where you can control everything. This is no more acceptable than saying oh well African Americans/Asians/Jews/Homosexuals/purple people offend me so they should have to use separate bathrooms. Get over yourself.

tylerrahl 2

'make us umcomfortable' your defecating in a porcelain chair i'm sorry you need to have the luxuries of unnacceptance to pee in a bowl.

tylerrahl 2

its disrespectful to assume people should have to go to a different bathroom because you 'aren't comfortable' with their genitalia. deal with it and take a shit and leave.

DerpyHooves 0