By VampiresSayRawr - 28/03/2009 03:16 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I tried having intercourse with my boyfriend, and about 30 seconds in, I heard flipping. He was looking at a porn magazine. "It's to keep my erection" he answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 704
You deserved it 9 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Common_Sense 0

I totally agree with #5, it sounds like you two have no passion. Maybe you should look at **** together for some inspiration or excitement. And it's true that he may just jerk off too much, but either way, it seems like you two have a lot to talk about.

What position were you in that you didn't even notice he was looking at a magazine until you heard him flipping through the pages?

fake, no guy is that big of a dick. im sure every guy on here can back me up...

okay if you're not turning him on, you should change a few things. for starters, STOP CALLING INTERCOURSE.

HahahaThatsFunny 0

Ummm, why not just look at you? Instead he looks at a magazine? That is terrible!

This really isn't all that weird as everyone is thinking. I think a lot of the people saying wow what an asshole - they're girls and don't understand. Guys saying wow he's probably gay, you're probably ugly, they've never had sex. The way the girl phrased this saying tried to have intercourse makes me think that this was the first time, maybe for both of them. A lot of guys in their first time or if they're inexperienced have a hard time maintaining their erection especially if they're not comfortable being naked with the person. She shouldn't be that insulted, would she rather him go flacid during the sex or him keep the erection? If they have sex more he'll be able to keep it. Before you make a judgement, know what you're talking about. A guy can be with the hottest girl naked grinding on him and not get an erection. It's just about self control and his thoughts. I know I can keep it down even when a girl is grinding on me dancing, unlike a lot of other guys.