By OutOfMyMind - 22/10/2013 00:12 - United States - Port Richey

Today, I tried Ambien for the first time. I now have to apologize to most of my exes for excessively rambling emails about getting together for some naked Twister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 870
You deserved it 12 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

My question is how it's more FHL than YDI...tried the drug and it caused a problem simple...

What..? Can you use punctuation and complete sentences and nouns and pronouns and all those nice things that make language beautiful?

kyu_Q 19

He tried to drug so he could sleep. I'm assuming here but I don't think it was used to get high.

Because "tried" does not mean "tried to get high." Sounds like OP was using it for legit purposes but had a side effect. If you tried antibiotics and had the side effect of crapping your pants, would you deserve that?

I guess I didn't understand fully...thanks for clarification...

perdix 29

Just think, if it works just once, it would be totally worth it! The one who shows up -- marry her. You won't be able to do any better.

graceinsheepwear 33

Exactly how many exes do you have that are still in your phone?

I keep all of my exes numbers, of for no other reason than to be able to avoid answering if they call me.

RedPillSucks 31

I was thinking the same thing. Why would you keep the email addresses of all your ex around? @jenn1808 -- oohh.. That actually sounds like a good reason.

I was prescribed Ambien before....I decided to stop taking it when it started giving me VERY vivid nightmares and I'd wake up panting and sweating. I'd have to pinch myself to make sure it wasn't really reality. Scared the crap outta me and I haven't taken it since.

dmmcintyre3 8

Good thing you didn't wake up being arrested for DUI.

That stuff will mess you up. My advice- get off of it now!

graceinsheepwear 33

I was prescribed it recently for PTSD related symptoms (mainly insomnia and nightmares) after another correctional officer tried to rape me in the bottom of a picket one night where no one could see or help me. Just because someone takes a prescription medication doesn't mean they are addicts.