By OutOfMyMind - 22/10/2013 00:12 - United States - Port Richey

Today, I tried Ambien for the first time. I now have to apologize to most of my exes for excessively rambling emails about getting together for some naked Twister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 869
You deserved it 12 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

that makes people do crazy things... ur not the only one...

MsMourningStar 22

This is why you always hide your phone from yourself when you're drinking or getting high.

They gave me Ambien when I delivered my baby and I was so out of it that I picked up my cell phone and text my husband how much I hate him for leaving me alone before I gave birth to our son and that I was going to leave him for someone who loved me and got me tacos..he was literally right next to me while I was texting that to him.. I had tacos the next day when I woke up though.

What?! There are side effects to abusing prescription meds? Who knew!

squideth 18

Please show me where in the FML it says that he "abused" his prescription. All it says is that he took one for the first time, and had a reaction, which is pretty common.

Drugged you sounds like a pretty good time ;)

how did you do that when Ambien makes you sleep?

Ambien is like, to quote Tara of WTFIWWY, prescription roofies. You do shit, usually regrettable shit you would never do under normal circumstance , then pass out, and don't remember a thing in the morning.

Where's my invite? I'm up for some naked twister

Yeah ambien f'ed me too. I took my one and went to sleep. Apparently I started sleep walking and I took the whole bottle and my mom found me in the bath room talking to myself in the mirror, wearing a turban, purple suspenders, and panty hose on my arms. I woke up in the hospital completely freaked out asking what happened! Lmao Funny now.

My grandmother was on that stuff, it's highly addictive. She kept hallucinating and doing things she doesn't remember. Last time she thought there was a dying dog in her room. One time she thought there was a gorilla on her bed! My best advice is for you to ask your doctor to get you off the stuff before it's too late. Cause that's stuff is highly addictive and it took us forever to finally get my grandmother off of it.

Zzzquil works wonders for me! I sleep so good with out the sleep walking and hallucinations.