By OutOfMyMind - 22/10/2013 00:12 - United States - Port Richey

Today, I tried Ambien for the first time. I now have to apologize to most of my exes for excessively rambling emails about getting together for some naked Twister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 869
You deserved it 12 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rlTlk 13

being exhausted is the craziest trip. .. why they say driving tired is actually worse than driving drunk, and it's not just the risk off falling asleep at the wheel.. I know that me personally cannot sleep for nights on end sometimes or will only pass out for minutes then wake you spend an hour trying to pass back out for another 30 mins.. till I get to the point I'm seeing things and feel high AF. the ambien didn't make you sleep it just made you that much more tired and out of it. and I'm civil with if not friends with most my exs my biggest problem seems to be getting it through their heads that we will never date again.. but I can't lie and say there's never been substance induced rambling messeges... Oh and somehow since I am friends with them ive inadvertantly introduced them to eachother and now several are best friends. always fun when they get together get ****** up and take turns calling and texting me. .. so I could easily see something like your situation happening..

rlTlk 13

being exhausted is the craziest trip. .. why they say driving tired is actually worse than driving drunk, and it's not just the risk off falling asleep at the wheel.. I know that me personally cannot sleep for nights on end sometimes or will only pass out for minutes then wake up spend an hour trying to pass back out for another 30 mins.. till I get to the point I'm seeing things and feel high AF. the ambien didn't make you sleep it just made you that much more tired and out of it to do crazy stuffs. and I'm civil with if not friends with most my exs my biggest problem seems to be getting it through their heads that we will never date again.. but I can't lie and say there's never been substance induced rambling messeges... Oh and somehow since I am friends with them ive inadvertantly introduced them to eachother and now several are best friends. always fun when they get together get drunk and take turns calling and texting me. .. so I could easily see something like your situation happening..

Not now, Ambien Walrus, I'm trying to study. I don't have time for naked twister.

this made me laugh. I've been there... oh ambien.

To the op It seem from bad stories from people that aminen is bad for you I have heard from sleep talking to sleep eating and etc Try midnite all natural sleep aid next time

Ambien is known for making people do things entirely unaware, sleep sex, sleep cooking, sleep driving, sleep drunk driving, to the point where it's a legal defense for people who commit crimes while prescribed it. Doesn't mean it WORKS as a defense, just that at least one doctor has been called in to testify that the drug could have caused the crime to be committed without the participant's conscious knowledge.

I did sleep-crossword puzzles, every box neatly filled in. Not with letters, though -- looked like that alien language from Futurama.

When I was on Ambien, I learned very quickly to make sure to be laying down within 30 minutes. If I was still up by the time the meds took effect there was no telling what I would do.

Isn't that supposed to help you go to sleep?

dstamm2 10

This doesn't make sense to me ambien is a sleeping pill