By OutOfMyMind - 22/10/2013 00:12 - United States - Port Richey

Today, I tried Ambien for the first time. I now have to apologize to most of my exes for excessively rambling emails about getting together for some naked Twister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 869
You deserved it 12 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Same happened to me. I chose to stop taking it because I had sex with a friend I wouldn't have had sex without being loopy on ambien. You're not the only one. Seek advice on another sleep aid like lunesta

I guess im the only person who didn't have a negative reaction to it... unless you count the fact that it didnt work and I only got about 3 hours of sleep. .. but you arent alone. it's a very common side effect of ambien and lunesta. just try the OTC stuff first. The walmart brand works grest for me.

Ambien does nothing for me, but trazadone and unisom sometimes help. Then again it's 7:20 am and I haven't been able to sleep yet so what do I know?

I used to take ambien a couple years back. It's only make me high, wouldn't make me sleep though. I remember one night I took more than I was supposed to, to see if a larger dose would make me sleep, the next thing I know I was making pancakes and I thought the pancakes were hurt so I tried "saving" them by sticking my hand in the pan. Worst burn I've ever gotten. And then later that night I tried sleeping so I went to bed. And I saw the devil like right above me and it scared the sh*t outta me. That was the last time I ever took ambien.

kyu_Q 19

seriously, how do they approve shit like this for use. temporary loss of vision??? WTF "well since they're taking it to sleep they won't mind not seeing for a bit ......Approved"

Yeah, some of the bad side effects really suck. I also found that out the hard way. Sorry OP!

I'd make sure you take your parents, siblings and any first cousins off speed dial now! ;)

Favorite FML ever. We need to hang out....sounds like one of my drunk ideas

When taking ambien I found I had to go to sleep right away. I've had conversations with people and I don't remember a thing.