By darthinvader - 16/07/2010 00:17 - United States

Today, I took some new allergy medicine I had never tried before, and I didn't bother reading the side effects. I then went to school. It was almost an hour before dismissal when I had felt a warm feeling on my legs. One of the side effects to my new medicine was bladder control problems. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 034
You deserved it 27 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karmaSUCKS321453 0

are you sure its a side effect or an excuse?

ahahahahah(: Thats sucks op, but next time read the Warnings! They're there for a reason!

Comments

You dipshit why would you not read the label for a new type of medication? that's dangerous!?

why the hell would you drink medecine that you know nothing about think man think

I thought that meant you had to like pee constantly, N O T pee yourr pants! (x suxx for you! o:

An overractive bladder is what you're thinking of.

perdix 29
Silkie 0

Even if you had read the side effects what would you have done? Wear a diaper? O_o

#45, this is one of the only intelligent comments od this FML. Sure it's probably a good idea to read the side effects if a new medicine, but I haven't personally experienced any really nasty side effects, so I never do anything to prepare myself for them. Also, the only things that could be done for bladder control issues are wearing a diaper or just not going out in public, neither of which a normal person would do. One more thing: how do you know which side effect you'll get when you read them? It's like Russian roulette with most medicines: should I prepare for diarrhea, loss of bladder control or death? Or just maybe, I might get no side effects, like 90% of people who take the drug! Just a thought.

YDI for not reading the label first. YDI for having allergies. Wuss. YDI for not using the bathroom between classes; ALWAYS go when you have a chance, since you never know when your next chance will be! At least no one noticed besides you, right?