By idiot - 24/01/2013 19:53 - Australia - Newcastle

Today, I took a swig of lemonade from my cup, only to feel something hard in my mouth. Thinking it was a roach or something, I freaked out and spat out the drink. I doused my laptop and soaked myself in the process, only to find out it was a small ice-cube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 563
You deserved it 40 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sillydeadperson 17

Jesus, I hope the computer's alright (or not expensive). Why would you think it was a roach if you didn't feel any legs or squirming?

I completely understand your reaction. Most men don't like hard things near their mouths. Wait, what?

Comments

miz_kamakazi 11

Don't you look into your beverage before taking a drink?

How dirty is your house if your first thought was a roach was in your lemonade?

I think they have read too many FMLs

You sound like a ditzy 14 year old with Justin Bieber and One Direction posters littering your walls. I can seriously imagine you high-pitched screaming and doing spaz hands. And I do know OP is a male.

funky2525 14

Its ok op, we all have those face palm moments

I think the username says it all!!! Ydi!

perdix 29

It originally was a large ice cube with a roach in it, but you swallowed the bug and coughed up the remaining ice. Cheers!

alphatoomega 21

Was I the only person to find it amusing when he said he felt something hard in his mouth?

Sounds like someone has a roach problem in their house. Why else would you think it was a roach? Get an exterminator.

Do you live in Joe's apartment? How infested is your home that you'd think a bug crawled in your cup?

A cockroach? That would probably be my last assumption, maybe you should get off of your butt and clean your house!

I understand OP. It is summer in Australia!