By Fack. - 19/02/2009 00:43 - United States

Today, I told my long-distance girlfriend that I just could not handle the distance and we should just be friends. To which she responded, "What? You thought we were going out? Lol". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 985
You deserved it 8 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

She might have not known! I had someone break up with me and I didn't even know we were "going out".

ifailplzinsultme 0

Yes! How dare a man dump a girl if he's unhappy in a relationship! That's almost illegal! (Note the sarcasm)

Comments

@ 38, I am anything but fat, but thanks for playing.

Bently24 6

Your so stupid for writing that many comments in thus FML

Did u guys just skip over #31? I loved what he said. And its true a lot of women don't give men a chance and i think its being afraid of being used and stepped on, and we have these preconceived notions of what men will do to us when, really, not all men are the same. we have these ridiculously high standards that no1 can reach. and when they do 1 imperfect thing then we think "all men are the same"

Chocolate_Chunk 2

I think Jujuwhatever just diddn't react because after his text, there would only be 2 answers left that wouldn't make her sound like an idiot: approval (admitting discussionary defeat, so to speak) or none at all. She chose the latter.

almostouttt 0

rofl im sorry but this makes me laugh everytime. that girl is hilarious.

Arkvoodle 0

I think #41 should just move onto chicks already.

hahahaha, duuuuude its not a big deal? obviously it was online, so what'd you expect? im guessing you never went to meet her, take her on an actual date...or you guys didn't even know each other in person? don't get too hung up on it. not like you guys kissed, made out or went anywhere together. most you could've done is supported each other through some kind of problem? if you got a relationship that great with a girl you talked to, who you probably couldn't see 80% of the time and even when you could, it was through a screen....imagine how easy it'll be when you actually talk to girls face to face. and the sooner you get started, the better off you'll be.

Ouch. Did you break up with her online/via text or did she actually say "lol"?

If you broke up with her over the internet, then you're a wuss and you deserved it